Hands-On Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting & Massage Therapy Training in Crystal Lake and Libertyville, Illinois
If you’re ready to make a change and to build a brighter future, First Institute can help! Thousands of graduates have turned to First Institute for the training and support it takes to succeed in rewarding healthcare careers.
Our career-focused, hands-on training and personalized instruction will get you on the path to a rewarding professional career, without spending years in school. Take a look below to explore your career training opportunities.
Next Program Start Dates
Daytime class hours are 2 days a week (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thurs) from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM and the night time schedule is 4 nights a week (Mon through Thurs) from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM.
The First Institute Difference
We are committed to your success. From the moment you tour our campus for the first time, you will feel like family.
For over 30 years, we have designed hands-on training programs to meet the job market so that our graduates feel confident in there new careers. You will:
- get the help you need in applying for financial aid
- learn from professionals who have experience in the industry you are training for
- learn hands-on, teaching you exactly what you need to know to get started in your field sooner.
- get real world experience as part of your training in our externship program
- receive life time career services support, who will help you put your best foot forward, reviewing your resume, advising you on available jobs, and helping you prepare for interviews.
- feel supported on every step of your journey to a brighter future
We are proud to be nationally accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Their mark of approval is an independent sign of our high educational standards.
Take the First Step…
If you’re ready for a rewarding career in the healthcare industry, Contact Us today. We’ll help you get on track. See for yourself how people are making a difference in their lives and the lives of others. Come visit us and tour our campus!